Do you practice (or want to practice) at more than one Moksha Yoga or Modo Yoga studio often? Then our Interstudio Pass might just be the pass for you, as it allows you to take an unlimited number of classes at every studio in our community!
How To Use The Interstudio Pass:
- This pass is accepted at all Moksha Yoga and Modo Yoga studios.
- Your pass becomes active on the day that you purchased it, and expires exactly 1-year from that date.
- To be able to practice at each Moksha Yoga (Canada) or Modo Yoga (International) studio you visit, you MUST present your membership card to each studio at the time of your first visit. An account and studio key tag will then be created for that particular studio and will replace your receipt for each subsequent visit.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for your membership card to arrive in the mail.
- If you would like to start practicing immediately after purchasing this pass, please print your receipt as proof of purchase (until your membership card arrives) and show it to each studio you visit.
- This pass may only be used by the person whose name appears on the card.
- This pass may not be put on hold at anytime during your membership year.
- This pass may not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other person.
- Once purchased, a refund cannot be provided for any reason.
- Your Interstudio Pass does NOT include karma classes. Karma classes are attended by donation only.
Mature Students Discount:
Are you a mature student over the age of 55? Reach out to email@example.com to receive your discount code for 20% off our interstudio pass. Please Note: we will ask to see a picture of your driver's license or other form of identification.